Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been knocked off facebook 5 times requesting a

Customer Question
I have been knocked...

I have been knocked off facebook 5 times requesting a picture be sent. This gas happened within the last four months. Why am I constantly having to verify my account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Samsong chromebook laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I am being asked as we speak. The last time was about a month ago and has been happening every month for the past 5 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to please stop knocking me off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Are you aware that we are not affiliated with Facebook in any way? I want to be clear from the beginning that we are a paid technical support service of which you have placed a deposit.

If you would like to proceed, please let me know. Thankyou kindly.. Mike