Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am locked out of Facebook due to someone from Sunnyvale,

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of Facebook due to someone from Sunnyvale, CA. unknown to me. This happened 13 minutes ago. I was asked to enter my old password & enter a new one. I tried one of my old passwords & it is not accepted. I don't know what to do now. I am not real familiar with computers as I am a senior and have only had this for 3 years. HELP.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Like I said I am not familiar with these terms.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Probably 2 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

One thing at a time....I hope he can get me up and running. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/12/2017
Software technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the email address that is associated with your facebook account?