Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to post an article on my steemit account. I have…

Customer Question
I am trying...

I am trying to post an article on my steemit account. I have the article in the post area, but I can't send it to my blog.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell (ancient) and I don't know the operating system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the 2nd time I have tried and both times my daughter has had to take my article and post it on my steemit account. I tried clicking on Post.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. There is a 20 second wait time in between comments to prevent spam was this the firs post you send to your blog??

However, there is a soft limit to the amount of blog posts you can publish before the payouts for the account become diluted.

Please see if you can post today. Waiting for your feedback or a rating.

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer