Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need help with my wordpress. On the wordpress in the

Customer Question
Hi there i need...

Hi there i need help with my wordpress

Technician's Assistant: What feature of WordPress can we help you with?

On the wordpress in the general setting i changed the url address and now i cant login

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

And i tried uploading my web hosting through filezilla its not allowing me to set configuration too

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You change the on the locally hosted copy of wp and then tried uploading it?