Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Want to update Photoshop CC 2017.1 to latest version. Cannot…

Customer Question
Want to update Photoshop...

Want to update Photoshop CC 2017.1 to latest version. Cannot find a way to do this. Do NOT want to have my photographs on the Cloud. Duncan Hartley.***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

Do not know. 2017.1 is what I have. Tim Grey says a newer version is available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That is all. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/12/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you having problems with the update or do you need help locating the actual update?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason