Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to tweak a few word perfect functions. Windows xp…

Customer Question
I need to tweak...

I need to tweak a few word perfect functions.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows xp running on a MAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Not having a problem with Mac. Need help with WP template function and preview function

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can they use teamviewer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/12/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris