Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have trouble thinking/creating a new Password - I have App…

Customer Question
I have trouble thinking/creating...

I have trouble thinking/creating a new Password ***** I have App computer

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

And Cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

My software is really not my problem - I am have hard time creating or choosing a new password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would appreciate help with Passwords.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
12/12/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What exactly is your problem in creating passwords?
  2. Are you trying to change a password ***** one of your accounts and your attempts are rejected?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist