Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Going in circles. published my ebook with kindle create but…

Customer Question
Going in circles. published...

Going in circles. published my ebook with kindle create but can't find it or price it or anything. Frustrating

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Signed into my amazon account - went to publish ebook - to kindle create - downloaded file - created ebook - publish

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just this is about trying to publish an ebook on kindle

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
This is not a technical problem with my kindle. It is a problem trying to get a manuscript/book published on Kindle
It's about navigating kindle publisher and kindle create to get an ebook published
If this is not your area of expertise please just return me to where I can get my $5.00 refunded
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist