Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My phone is locked that iTunes got it locked out, Georgia,

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked that iTunes got it locked out

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I can use it ,it says iTunes got it locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I can not use it. iTunes has it locked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/12/2017
Software technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID or iTunes ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.