Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its requesting for user password and i cant enter into bios…

Customer Question
Its requesting for user...

Its requesting for user password ***** i cant enter into bios setup even after pressing the delete key several times

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The computer wont boot without the password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

If i put the user password ***** it says then it says enter userpassword ***** press esc to enter master password ***** i press master password ***** says invalid

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Asus n551j windows 8 its started like 5 days ago have tried removing the battery and thn putting it back still got the same problem i hvae the user password ***** i cant still access my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need you to help to enter my bios setup so i can disable administrative password ***** dont want it again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/12/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What happens when you enter a wrong password ***** times in a row?
  2. Does it give you an error or hash code?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess