Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Does Dragon NaturallySpeaking software work on a mac book? I…

Customer Question
Does Dragon NaturallySpeaking software...

Does Dragon NaturallySpeaking software work on a mac book?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Dragon NaturallySpeaking?

I have a macbook computer and was wondering what I use to transcribe audio to text?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dragon NaturallySpeaking?

Nothing . But was going to purchase something?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Wanting to buy a voice recorder to use with my mac and then transcribe the audio into text.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/12/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes it does and is as functional as the PC, you can purchase it directly from my link below

https://www.nuance.com/dragon/dragon-for-mac/software.html

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you