Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its ok now. I piced my account and verified. when can I

Customer Question
Its ok now. I...

Its ok now. I piced my account and verified. when can I start trading ? Gary

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP its a 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I thought I was all signed up this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What my limit of buying

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/13/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.