Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Case number 33246192. Removal of the vault, continue norton…

Customer Question
Case number ***** Technician's...

Case number *****

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Removal of the vault, continue norton security

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton Security?

Your tech connected to my mac to assist and it's incomplete. i want to retain norton security

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
12/11/2017
Software technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 5 months ago
Camille-Mod
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company (Norton?). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Continue
My request was for help for removal of the vault only . After 30 minutes no luck and I was left with the same problem. In desperation, I removed Norton etal.
How d0 I proceed to Install Norton minus the vault?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Software technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 5 months ago
Hi, thank you for clarifying. Your question is open to our experts. Thank you for your patience as I help find an expert to assist you.
Best,
Camille-Moderator
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.uninstalled Norton Identity vault from Control Panel > Programs and Features. Uninstall Norton Identity Safe" are click-able.Then you simply re-start your computer and the deed is done. You can install Norton again and follow this steps to remove the vault ( safe )

Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer