Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having a problem with my Dreamweaver CC 2017

Customer Question
installation. I am trying to...
I am having a problem with my Dreamweaver CC 2017 installation. I am trying to configure the servers to go to the public HTML directory but it always seems to go to the root directory. Why?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Live view is not working. Design view is.
12/12/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please have a look at this site. https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/connect-remote-server.html

I just want to confirm this is what you want to setup . Waiting for your feedback