Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'd like to install the LittleBits Droid Inventor App on my…

Customer Question
I'd like to install...

I'd like to install the LittleBits Droid Inventor App on my ASUS 202S Chromebook. I've put my Chromebook into developer mode and done a Powerwash, but I still can't install the App through the Google Play store. Is there a work around, or is it that I simply can't install this app.

Technician's Assistant: Which Asus product do you have?

Chromebook 202S (an educational Chromebook)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus software?

Only downloading from the Google Play store, and switching to developer mode (with a power wash).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/12/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you have all this problems please confirm you have done this steps.

go to About Chrome OS in the Settings pane, then click More info and Change channel. Pick the developer channel, the least stable

After a quick restart you’ll be ready to go. A new Play Store icon appears in the launcher and on the bottom shelf next to all the usual web app

and you ready to install the app.Waiting for your feedback or a rating

I tried the steps you have listed and the app states "Your device isn't compatible with this version". I can't download the app.

Have you set your device in developer channel??

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer