Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't remember my password or security question. I can't…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** security question

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't remember my password ***** security questions

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About one month

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/12/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you locked out of an email, computer or a site?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?