Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I lost my "document" icon from my botom bar menu and from…

Customer Question
I lost my "document"...

I lost my "document" icon from my botom bar menu and from the application list. how to retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

MacOs High Siera

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I am 71 year old woman with some knowledge of using my Mac but not too familiar with fixing things. So i just click on the icons and see the menus and try to navigate to find thing such as mu documents list. i cannot find it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to put it back?

I would rather do it under your instruction
Josh, i would like to do it myself under your instruction , you can ring me on 03 53566208 on by just chatting i wish to learn
Josh I am waiting for your response
Josh, I have a feeling that I just lost $5 to same dubious site , Am I correct?
I am correct. I will report your site to the experts on scam site

Our service is not $5

Do you wish to continue?

no

OK