Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

After allowing a windows 10 update last night my cursor is…

Customer Question
After allowing a windows...

After allowing a windows 10 update last night my cursor is not scrolling images with my finger movements using the touchpad. I have to click the up or down arrow on the right border.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo b575 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your B575? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the one I allowed last night

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/10/2017
Software technician: Chris Lindsey, IT Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

This has been happening ever so often with Windows 10 updates. It has to due with a driver corruption as it gets confused how to properly 'convert' to Win 10 format and can sometimes take a good while to fix.

With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?

I will await your reply when I am back online.

Chris