Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My packages are not working. Photoshop and others are not…

Customer Question
My packages are not...

My packages are not working

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Photoshop and others are not working

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

All of them, have been asked for a new password ***** unable to change, credit card has been extended as per due date but one payment was accepted a couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to have package reinstated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/9/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Was working a couple of hours ago

Hi

Can you tell me were this is for?

Thanks

Kris

Don't understand [were} in this context. It was a call to adobe last weekend and in order to finish my work I had to download a free trial to continue. I assumed you would be familiar with such problems.
have google password ***** that comes up that may have something to do with this, I gave you the payment info, in spite of this being a free trial, it is simply an update of the existing card same number, updated to 02 22 with notice will be activated after first sale.

Yes, would it be OK to connect in and have a look?