Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I keep getting new code to sign in but declines. Windows 7…

Customer Question
I keep getting new...

I keep getting new code to sign in but declines

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7 hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I ask for new code on my email***@******.*** you send me new code thenit comes uip on yahoo but it keeps changing code every so many seconds

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/9/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!