Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have done the pages on want, but when I print I only get a…

Customer Question
I have done the...

I have done the pages on want , but when I print I only get a little rectangle with 58 in it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP5520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Only since I upgraded your software

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Windows 10 updated overnight no difference

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/9/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Is seems that windows update may somehow affected HP drivers,

you can try reinstalling drivers for the printer, you can download them here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-5520-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5157533/model/5157535

I also get a page a sheet number but no data

Uninstall any previous HP software and install new one with the link I have provided

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.