Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Ive had In Pixie since July 2017 but for some reaso0n i

Customer Question
Ive had In Pixie...

Ive had In Pixie since July 2017 but for some reaso0n i cannot retrieve it.used i t 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavillion

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Don't know wht you mean

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Do not have laptop and have not updated pixie but many other updates as needed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only how to get it back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/9/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

no transaction cancelled 12/8/17 at 5:31 pm

Ok, thanks for letting me know.