Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am like caked out of Facebook but don't know my old

Customer Question
I am like caked...

I am like caked out of Facebook but don't know my old password ***** change it. Help please!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Last evening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I got message saying I was hacked about 10 hours ago. That's why I need to have my old password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Facebook account so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** click on this link https://www.facebook.com/login/identify and fill your information in order to reset your password ***** me know if it works for you.