Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Purchased adobe order number ADB18244256 on 12.08-17. Can't…

Customer Question
Purchased adobe order number...

Purchased adobe order number ADB18244256 on 12.08-17.

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

Can't logon??????????

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

Convert pdf file to Microsoft windows.doc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/8/2017
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins