Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Lr has trapped me into some kind of identification feature…

Customer Question
Lr has trapped me...

Lr has trapped me into some kind of facial identification feature that keeps showing faces and won’t let me get back to Lr work. ESC doesn’t work. When I click on Collections to work on one the screen just shows me a lot of faces. I don’t even want this feature! What do do?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Adobe Lightroom 6

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lightroom?

Tried ESC to get out of the Facial Recognition screens that show "Named" and "Unamed". I don't even know what this is and I don't want it. I just want to get into my Collections and work on them and Lr won't let me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/8/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Jack,

You may have inadvertently turned on the Find Faces feature.

To turn it off, go to select View > People and select the "Only Find Faces As-Needed" option.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------