Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Buy bingos cant. Want to buy bingos on bingo. A week ago.

Customer Question
Buy bingos cant Technician's...

Buy bingos cant

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Want to buy bingos on bingo bash

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Bingo Bash?

A week ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bingo Bash?

Need to put in new card number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.