Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to access a skype account with a password that is…

Customer Question
I need to access...

I need to access a skype account with a password ***** is connected to an old email I no longer have

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Less than three months ago. But I no longer work at the company where the account was registered to email

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm unfortunately in a hurry b/c I'm expecting a video call in 30 minutes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/8/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you have forgotten the password ***** the email to reset your password ***** only be sent to the previous registered email address.

To get around this you will need to contact Skype support:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-do-i-contact-skype-customer-service

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------