Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I put an ad in craigslist and couldn't remember my password,

Customer Question
I put an ad...

I put an ad in craigslist and couldn't remember my password, so i'm trying to create a new password ***** nothing is working

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I want to make sure my ad is published and I can view it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's an hp by intel i7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is just happening now my gmail address works fine for everything else and I just got a new password ***** that I first put in to use for the password ***** but they didn't accept that, so I figured with craigslist there was probably another password ***** forgot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/8/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please try reseting your password ***** clicking on the link below :

https://accounts.craigslist.org/reset

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Hello, Do you still need help with this issue please?