Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Cannot get into my Skype. Entering my phone number, get

Customer Question
Cannot get into my...

Cannot get into my Skype

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Entering my phone number, get message that an account does'n exist- used last night though

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/8/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

If you are a Microsoft tech-yes

Please send me request for remote from your screen.