Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How can I get Dragon to work with Quattro Pro X7. I have…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get Dragon to work with Quattro Pro X7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have Windows 10 and IM running a gateway with 8 GB of DDR 3 memory

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just changed headsets to a wireless headset from Lietner it used to work with my

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm also having a problem once in a while in WordPerfect where the the thing will jump to a
or in the middle of a word while I'm in the middle of dictating and it messes up my dictation it just did it here while I was dictating this message you can see a line break after the words "o a". Sometimes it will jump and add a letter I didn't even speak such as a capital N or D.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Internally, DNS must install add-ons that allow the application to work with WP (and Word) and DNS determines what to ad-on, or which add-ons to intall, in its internal set-up process. What version of dragon do you run?

Waiting for your feedback or a rating