Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a creative cloud and I can't open portfolio. We are…

Customer Question
I have a creative...

I have a creative cloud and I can't open portfolio. We are required to use it for school and I can't get to it except on my iPhone. Please advise. It just keeps saying something went wrong. please refresh your page.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Creative Cloud?

I can log into my account and get to everything else- just not portfolio. I was using indesign and aftereffects just before I tried to open portfolio.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. I have not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a pc. My friend in the class is presently on but she has a mac. I am very frustrated because it should work on both formats.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/7/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. How do you open your portfolio? (Please tell me the steps so that I can check which is causing it)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess