Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot login to pof, not that I know of, I'm not sure, no…

Customer Question
I cannot login to...

I cannot login to pof

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/7/2017
Software technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the POF username? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.