Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having trouble logging on to my account, Skype I had an…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble logging on to my account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Skype I had an interviewed ruine yesterday as I couldn’t log on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I just put in my email and password ***** it tells me to go to micrsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Know No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/7/2017
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

To reset your password ***** go here: https://account.live.com/password/reset

select I forgot my password ***** click Next

Enter your email address and fill in the characters and click Next.

Select a recovery option

A 7 digit password ***** will be sent to you either via text message, email or phone call depending on your choice.

Fill in any required information and click Send Code.

The page will immediately change, asking you for the code. Do not close that page.

Enter the code when you receive it (you will have 10 minutes before the code expires)

and click Next.

You will then be asked to create a new password, entering it twice.

If successful, you will be told your account has been recovered.

You will now be able to sign in to Skype.

Let me know the result please.