Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have just installed one of your products but i have no…

Customer Question
I have just installed...

I have just installed one of your products but i have no icon showing that's running - how do i know its running?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I have never openedit - it was installed 30 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Its a brand new computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/7/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

Do you just want to know if it's running?