Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

FLAG COMES UP SAYING IT CAN'T GET FSUIPC. WHATEVER THAT IS.

Customer Question
FLAG COMES UP SAYING...

FLAG COMES UP SAYING IT CAN'T GET FSUIPC. WHATEVER THAT IS. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THE SIMULATOR. I STILL FLY,BUT JUST TURNED 86 SO I DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

SAITEK.PURCHED AROUND 2014 OR 15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

NOTHIG SO BECAUSE I HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH CMPUTERS AND USUALLY END UP SCREWING THINGS UP.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/7/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please let me know what time i can log on to your machine to fix this for you.

Waiting for your feedback.