Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

After I open an account to print out a monthly statement, I…

Customer Question
After I open an...

After I open an account to print out a monthly statement, I am not able to open that statement. Waddell & Reed thought it might have something to do with the function of my adobe reader.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Adobe Reader?

I was able to go into another account this morning and retrieve, read, and print out my monthly statement.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

THe waddell man suggested i do that and he walked me through it. There were no problems found to update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am very inept at operating anything different on my computer. I'm not a novice, I just don't understand a lot of things.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/6/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows or a Mac computer now?