Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

You charged my credit card $64. for software that I did not…

Customer Question
You charged my credit...

You charged my credit card $64.69 for software that I did not get and do not want. Please remit that amount back to my master card. Thank you. *****: Which software or app can I help with?

Refund the amount you charged me for an anti virus software that I did not get and do not want.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have tried NOTHING with the software I am writing you about--I did not receive it because my credit card wouldn't accept it since I froze my credit card since the Equifax debacle. So, Please--stop trying to tell me about the software--listen to what I wrote you: refund the $64.69 you charged my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.

Thanks--how do I get to the Order History page?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No--please connect me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am NOT trying to reach another company!!!! I have been with your co. for years. I just want you to refund the money you charged me on my credit card for a software that I did not get and do not want. How many times do I have to write that?

Please read my reply again and see which company that you are speaking to..

I do NOT want you to charge me $39 -- I just want my $64.69 refunded--there is NOTHING wrong with my software that you have to fix--I WANT A REFUND. That's all.
Refund my $64.69. PLEASE!
If you're available, why don't you answer?
AARGH!!!!!