Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I've been asked to fill out a report but I cannot write on…

Customer Question
I've been asked to...

I've been asked to fill out a report but I cannot write on it when I load it. They say I need Adobe. I don't know how to get it on this computerl

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Adobe software?

I don't know that I have ever had it on this computer. It has been wiped clean three times due to unrelated complications I just need to install it again. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I'm on HP Pavilion Intel Core 15 7th gen. whatever I'm running is whatever it came with because it's been reset to zero three times by HP in last year and we have lost everything else every added or installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to install Adobe to load and fill in the report that is due today. How do I install Adobe?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Do you just need to be able to open a pdf file?

If you just need to be able to open the document and fill it out then you need to install adobe reader which is free. Just go to the following link, uncheck the optional offers and then click the yellow install now button. Here is the link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Do I need to hit RUN or SAVE?

You need to run. Once the installation is complete you should be able to open the document.