Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need to update my windows 10 version 1511, its been trying…

Customer Question
Need to update my...

Need to update my windows 10 version 1511

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Its been trying to update for the month or so but says there is a error

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Is this a laptop or a desktop? Do you get any error code/message when Windows Update fails?

Sorry I need to look in to what I need to do Ive been taking in the past and did not get the fix I need but cost big money so I need to talk to someone eye to eye

No issues; can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can connect directly to your screen and troubleshoot Windows Update with you? We will be able to chat on your screen during the process as well. Thanks,