Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Have been using Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 with Windows 10…

Customer Question
Hi ! Have...

Hi ! Have been using Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 with Windows 10 for about a year without problems. Today, the program will load, give me the screen to either view or edit, then immediately close ? Any ideas ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

I don't remember, but I'm sure it has been updated within the year that I have begun using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

Went to troubleshooting and tried what was there, but when I attempted to test the program after clicking on one of the suggested fixes, nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just one thing, I updated from Photoshop Elements 5 to 12 several years ago on line. As such I do not have a disk to reload the program. If I should decide to update to a more current version, will previous saved photos be available to that update?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting any error code/message before Photoshop crashes now? Did Windows install any updates right before this starteD?