Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Google, Hp pavilion g7 microsoft. Sorry I missed a task and…

Customer Question
Hp pavilion g7 microsoft ...

Hp pavilion g7 microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Sorry I missed a task and have to reboot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the brand of computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That I have lost both the password ***** my cell phone and cannot open my gmail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please let me know when you want to continue?

Sorry thought it would just be a password ***** and just got a new phone sorry I took so long to reply

Do you mean you got a new phone number with the new phone?

it is an HP pavilion g7. And this is the new number

Did you try to reset the password ***** your gmail account?