Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How to report a false Craigslist ad?

Customer Question
How to report a false Craigslist ad?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You can use this url to report false ad https://sfbay.craigslist.org/contact under scams

Waiting for your feedback or a rating have a nice day.

Hello sorry I haven’t responded back. I’ve already went onto the link you’ve sent to me and sent in a message about the false ad. I’m just waiting on a response. Thank you very much

Thanks a lot for the feedback will wait to hear from you or a rating