Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to renew my subscription I have followed the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to renew my subscription I have followed the instructions and still cannot log into my account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Updating my credit card details

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have been trying today many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address is***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted

Sorry you having all this problems what subscription will you like to renew??If you like i can log on to your machine and help you.

Or I am waiting for your feedback to help you.