Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Calendar Creator 8 Broderbund, and I used this

Customer Question
I have Calendar Creator...

I have Calendar Creator 8 Broderbund, and I used this software last year to create a 2-page horizontal calendar. Now, I get this message saying it is incompatible. I erased the software, re-downloaded it, and it still won't work. Do I need a new software version?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7 Professional

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I like the program, and I want it to work for me. If necessary, I would buy an updated version of what I have.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems please right click on the icon for me you will see troubleshoot incompatible click on it and follow the steps.

Or if you like i can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting for your feedback or a rating