Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't seem to get into my microsoft account since I

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get into my microsoft account since I changed my phone number. This is a desk computer and I phone situation

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I still can use it, but it keeps asking me for my account number. It was set up years ago and I can't find it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Does that mean I should go to Sprint. Also, would that take care of my computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

What about my computers and Skype?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. Please look at this for me.

1. Go to the Security basics page and sign in with your Microsoft account.
  2. Select Update info.
  3. Select Add security info then follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number.
  4. We’ll send a security code to that new email or phone number. Enter that security code, and press Next. Your new security info will appear in your list.

Or if you like i can sign in to your machine and fix all this problems for you. Waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer