Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't seem to start the free 14 day trial on my phone or…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to start the free 14 day trial on my phone or computer. The page for Job. gave me a choice of apps to choose from and I chose Google

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

I am having trouble getting Job. on my phone and PC. When I went into the JOB. page it gave me choices of apps to access and I chose Google, but I have nothing. How do I access JOB. to use on my phone and computer? Please help as I am the opposite of a computer "nerd". I am not a technical person at all!!!!

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No Don't really know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get JOB. on both laptop and phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/4/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the full address of the JOB page?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.