Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Well some trime in june or july winzip took momey out of my…

Customer Question
Well some trime in...

Well some trime in june or july winzip took momey out of my account for the WinZip tool ,which I apparently gave then permission to automatically renew it . however at that time I did nor use the registration key to register and now I am trying to but iot keeps telling me that its the wrong registration key. the reference # is###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've just been trying the last few days. because my computer keeps telling to clean up junk files.the registeration ke I was assigined is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

6FED-237D-W796-72AA-E29N-6E34-34WW

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/5/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted

Have you receive a mail after the renewal to confirm all this info. If you receive a mail please look on the mail if winzip send you a new product key .

If you just purchased the current version of WinZip, please make sure that the installed version is correct (not an earlier evaluation) and make certain that you entered the correct registration information. You may also want to see How to register WinZip software with a registration code.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating