Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I download corel woerdperfect X8 and stufent to my…

Customer Question
How do I download...

How do I download corel woerdperfect X8 hoe and stufent to my laptop?

Technician's Assistant: Which Corel product do you have?

I am trying to dfowenload corel weordperfect X8 home & student. The cleverbridgee reference numberr is 24945649 purchase 12/3/2017.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Corel software?

Nothing. I do not have any software. I purchase it online yessterday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long does it take to send me download instructions?
12/4/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I presume that, having bought the Corel software from Cleverbridge, that the purchase was a download, not a CD or DVD disc.

If a download, then go to your email account. Find the confirmation email from either Cleverbridge or from Corel (perhaps?), and click on the link in that confirmation email.

(IF the email is not readily found, look in your Spam folder, or even your Trash folder, for the day and time when you made the purchase from Cleverbridge. It might have been sorted out there, in a different folder than the Inbox of your email.)

The link in your Confirmation email is your download link.

However, if the email is not to be found, then go to www.corel.com

and log in with your Corel account.

And you should find, by scrolling down the Your Order Status And History, to find the order that you made, then click on the link in that order confirmation, to download.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.