Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have the Microsoft compatible Neat but now use Mac. Any…

Customer Question
I have the Microsoft...

I have the Microsoft compatible Neat but now use Mac. Any reconfiguration possibilities here?

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

Neat Receipts. ar one time you had to buy for Max or Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

Actually want to make my Neat work with my Mac.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Cab U reconfigure a Newt scanner for Microsoft to work with Mac?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems what version of office do you run. You get office mac and Office for windows.

Waiting for your feedback to helpyou.