Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm back. Sorry I was late. Sue Turner

Customer Question
I'm back. Sorry I was...
I'm back. Sorry I was late. Sue Turner
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/3/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

No worries and thanks. Just let me know when you are ready to resume the remote session.

I'm ready if you are.

Ok, great. Just a moment while I get the remote assistance program ready...

Please click the link below to download and start the new remote assistance session:

click here

I have started the remote assistance program on my side so just let me know if you have any difficulties getting it running.

Thanks.

Having trouble with the connecting

No worries - just let me know what is happening and I will help guide you.

Do I go to the Elsinore download?

Yes, after clicking the link above the remote assistance web page will open. Click the I Agree button at the bottom of the page to download the Elsinore program. If prompted to run the program then confirm that you wish to run the program. If not prompted go to your Downloads folder and double click on the Elsinore program you just downloaded to start the remote session.

Note that you will have two Elsinore programs in your Downloads folder - so only click the one that you downloaded today.